• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings, I am Renos

Renos

Minstrel
Hello everyone,

I am Renos and I'm from Cyprus currently leaving in the UK. I am a medical scientist and have an interest in fantasy writing (in fact I am writing all kind of things coming to my mind while I should be doing something else). I finished the prologue of a novel that's been spinning in my head for quite a while and I would like a second opinion on it. Can someone help me?

Thanks for listening
R G Georgiou

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to this little community. It's full of great people who are always willing to lend a hand or give feedback. Hope you find it as awesome as I have.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Hello Renos.
Welcome to the most awesome writer's forum ever!
You can post your prologue in the showcase once you've gotten enough posts to do so in other areas. How does one 'leane in the UK'? :) Just curious.
What type of medicinal science do you do?

Renos

Minstrel
Hello Renos.
Welcome to the most awesome writer's forum ever!
You can post your prologue in the showcase once you've gotten enough posts to do so in other areas. How does one 'leane in the UK'? :) Just curious.
What type of medicinal science do you do?

Glad to meet evryone, thanks for your words. I posted my prologue in the portfolio section if it is that what you mean by showcase Rikilamaro. I 'm doing a masters in Medical Sciences. This includes about everything, but I have more of a focus in neurological sciences.

Renos

Minstrel
Thanks Aidan I appreciate your comment. I wrote my prologue in showcase it would be helpful to have some feedback. The name is "The Crimson Sun: Tales of the land of Asteria"

Cloud

Minstrel
Medical scientist? Hmmm... you could be an asset to the research board :)

Welcome to the forum - I too am new here.

Once I've got settled in I'll start looking over the showcase, etc - giving people some feedback.

Will be happy to have a look at Crimson Sun.