• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello... again

eposic

Dreamer
I joined Mythic Scribes back in 2011. Haven't been posting since then, but I've been reading the emails I receive from Mythic Scribes. Lots of great inspiration in those emails, and some of the discussions linked to from those emails have drawn me to the forums on occasion. Fantasy is my favorite genre of fiction, and I'd like to be more active here to support the fantasy fiction community. This post is a step in that direction. So, hi... again, and I plan to be visible here more often. I'm not only writing fiction, but I'm having fun rendering 3D-model-based illustrations, a lot of it fantasy based, so I'll be throwing a few images up here as well as discussing the art of fantasy fiction writing.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met eposic
Good to have you here.
That is quite a pause... welcome back!
Discussion it is one of the things were are good at.
What software do you use for your 3D work?
Donations will be taken for the Kobold's widows and orphans fund at the end of tonight's meeting.

ArenRax

Sage
Welcome back!....
um if i might ask a question: what happened to your old account? Why the new one?
Have fun in the forums!

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
welcome back. Glad you are re-invigorated and back at it. Writing is a tough journey and every bit of community I gan here helps me to forge ahead. Hope you find the motivation to keep working toward your goals.

eposic

Dreamer
Thanks, all. Glad to meet you as well.

To answer your questions...

@CupofJoe: I use DAZ Studio 4.7 Pro currently for my 3D renders.

@ArenRax: I didn't create a new account. Nothing happened to my old account. This is my old account. :angel:

eposic

Dreamer
I posted one of my early 3D renders in the gallery. Going to try adding it to this post, just to see if it works.

Hunting_on_the_Road_To_Hell.png

ArenRax

Sage
@ArenRax: I didn't create a new account. Nothing happened to my old account. This is my old account. :angel:[/QUOTE]
I probably just confused myself again, it happens.