• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello..... Again!

(please excuse my lack of punctuation)
Ok so here is the deal I have had an old account here forever. Long ago when I first created my other account I gave this introduction talking about how I really like to read and write and id love to hone my skills but I couldn't do it alone some people told me that it was okay and that this was a great place to learn which i'm sure it is but due to my self doubt I never posted anything and pretty much stopped writing and overall fell into a massive creative block but now i'm back. One thing I never allowed myself to accept was that I have to allow myself to be a terrible writer before I can become better. So here I am ready to get back into writing, post some stuff and to get some good feedback. I wont rush but i'm hoping to have something posted by the end of the week and hoping to get some honest feedback. THANKS!!!!!!!!:D

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met sci/fantasyguy12
Good to have you [back] here.
So... If you know the site, leap on in.
This is a good place to learn and share.

Hello and welcome! This is a great place for those who aren't very comfortable with sharing their writing, and a very supportive community. And we all struggle with self doubt. I have fought hard against it for a long time. No one will be a worse critic of your writing than yourself.

I'll be watching for you in Showcase ;)

Hello and welcome! This is a great place for those who aren't very comfortable with sharing their writing, and a very supportive community. And we all struggle with self doubt. I have fought hard against it for a long time. No one will be a worse critic of your writing than yourself.

I'll be watching for you in Showcase ;)

Nice to meet you :)

Hail and well met sci/fantasyguy12
Good to have you [back] here.
So... If you know the site, leap on in.
This is a good place to learn and share.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes i cant wait to get started. I know i said that i would post soon but ive been so busy lately, didnt was getting cold feet about writing after making this long intro.