• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello All

Havoc

Acolyte
Just wanted to drop a note to say hello, I found this forum while searching ideas for my fantasy novel. Seems like a great group to help fish out ideas, and review chapters and so forth. I go by Havoc which is the name of my main character I am working on. I love the fantasy genre, and look forward to meeting all of you.

A quick note: I love making maps and have some great, quick and free ways to do so, would love to share with you.

Thanks again, Havoc

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to MS! We're always happy to see a new face, and thank you for offering your help right off the bat. We're a great community full of very talented people, and I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Havoc

Acolyte
So reading through things, it looks like you have to make 5 posts, and then things open up a little, like being able to upload images etc.

Havoc

Acolyte
Awesome, hopefully I don'y get sent looking through the smithy for the breastplate stretcher!

Chilari

Staff
Welcome to the Scriptorium, Havoc. Ignore Aiden, he's obsessed with various methods of sticking detritus to people. Static and the holes left over in the hole punch was probably the least messy...

You could fetch me some elbow grease if you're not too busy. Oh, and a left-handed screw driver. And you might want to pick up a long weight. Ask Reaver for that one, he'll give you one.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome to the Scribes!

Maps are the bane of my existence. So any info you share will be fabulous!

Let us know how we can help.