• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello and thank you for having me!

Trebordivad

Hello, everyone. I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I am Trebor, a 28 year old male living in Florida. My occupation isn't 'writer,' though I love doing it and look forward to get a chance to do more.

I started writing at thirteen, and it was your typical childish stuff...forum RPs about Final Fantasy, Star Trek world building, etc. When I was fourteen I stumbled upon a forum like this one and was part of what became a 2000+ page epic fantasy project that I saw through from start to completion. It's just about the only large project I've gotten to the end.

I did a lot of creative writing in college, though since then I've only written intermittently and with variable quality. I love world building and character-based stories, and hope to be able to share my work with all of you.

Thanks for having me.

Tevaras

Minstrel
Good morning Trebordivad,

you will fit right in, there is a forum "Fantasy Writing -> "World Building" which you may enjoy.

Enjoy yourself.

ecdavis

Troubadour
Welcome Trebordivad, Wow, a 2000+ page epic fantasy project, quite impressive. We look forward to seeing your work.