• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello and thank you!

Nirak

Minstrel
Just popping on to say hi and thanks for including me in this group! Looking forward to getting more involved in the writing world and learning all I can!

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, Nirak! Why not tell us some more about yourself? What do you like to read and write?

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Nirak
Leap on in and enjoy. Learn what you need and share what you know.
We are a friendly bunch, sometimes a bit enthusiastic maybe but always friendly.

Nirak

Minstrel
Thanks!! I am working on a fantasy novel and I also write short stories that are mostly speculative/sci-fi. I've had some nice rejections on those :) My father started reading me "The Hobbit" when I was 4 - so I can't remember a time before Bilbo! I have too many hobbies now, but I enjoy Juliet Marillier, Guy Gavriel Kay, Diana Gabaldon, and more. I also try to keep up on my subscriptions to "Fantasy & Science Fiction" and "Asimov's" magazines, but I'm still about 9 months behind (yikes).

Russ

Istar
Thanks!! I am working on a fantasy novel and I also write short stories that are mostly speculative/sci-fi. I've had some nice rejections on those :) My father started reading me "The Hobbit" when I was 4 - so I can't remember a time before Bilbo! I have too many hobbies now, but I enjoy Juliet Marillier, Guy Gavriel Kay, Diana Gabaldon, and more. I also try to keep up on my subscriptions to "Fantasy & Science Fiction" and "Asimov's" magazines, but I'm still about 9 months behind (yikes).

You have great taste in writers. Welcome aboard.

I completely get your magazine backlog. I always have one until my wife goes on a trip or I go on a vacation. They are still great to read even if a year or two old.