• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello & Thank you!

Dani_Art

Dreamer
Hello Mythcscribes members! I am new on the site and I'll be learning slowly.
A super THANK YOU to a special member who invited me to the site, for which I worked on his cover art recently!
Thank you for the invitation Brian!:D

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Welcome aboard, Dani_Art!

You did BWFoster's cover art? That's awesome work. We're always happy when an artist pops in on the site.

If you're interested in writing we're a pretty helpful bunch. And everyone loves to see members post their art. You can also PM Black Dragon and ask about promoting your Cover Art work in the Services forum if you're interested.

Dani_Art

Dreamer
Welcome aboard, Dani_Art!

You did BWFoster's cover art? That's awesome work. We're always happy when an artist pops in on the site.

If you're interested in writing we're a pretty helpful bunch. And everyone loves to see members post their art. You can also PM Black Dragon and ask about promoting your Cover Art work in the Services forum if you're interested.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Devor!
Yes, I did the cover to Mr.Foster! I'm glad you liked it!
I'm not good as writer, beyond my limited English (not my native language), also have no much time.
Thanks for the tips, I'll be around to see more of the site, that seems really a nice place!

:)

MineOwnKing

Maester
Muinto Prazer Dani,

Voce tem um portfolio na Deviant? Eu tudo gosta ver alguma coisas do novo fantasy arte.

Disquilpe, meu portuguese nao est bom, neh?

Eu esto tentando um poco, mais esta muinto dificial.

boa forte na seur time aqui.:)

Dani_Art

Dreamer
Muinto Prazer Dani,

Voce tem um portfolio na Deviant? Eu tudo gosta ver alguma coisas do novo fantasy arte.

Disquilpe, meu portuguese nao est bom, neh?

Eu esto tentando um poco, mais esta muinto dificial.

boa forte na seur time aqui.:)

Aww, that's so kind of you trying to talk to me in my language! Nice to know you're trying!
As I said before, all of you are too lovely! Thank you!

I don't understand everything what you said, I know how much complicated my language can be!
But you can visit my Deviantart here: Dani-Owergoor (Dani) - DeviantArt, I am not 100% fantasy artist, most of my work is "dark fantasy" and I'm not an illustrator, I play best with mixed media: photomanipulation + painting, I have few paintings but I'm a bit lazy for more!! :D:D:D

Reaver

Staff
Thanks for being a part of the community! If there is anything I can do to make your experience here better, please PM me.

Dani_Art

Dreamer
Thanks for being a part of the community! If there is anything I can do to make your experience here better, please PM me.

Thank you so much for your kindness, Reaver! I'll let you know if I need something! Have a nice day!