• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello from the latest n00b

Ailith

Minstrel
Friends, Romans, Countrymen,

I’m a newbie on the forum, and just wanted to say “hi!”

A bit about me: I’m a musician, Stargate enthusiast, fantasy lover (as in, I love fantasy as a genre... but, feel free to construe as you will), tea drinker, and Minnesota native who sadly moved out East. Oh, and I’m an aspiring writer.

Right now I am working on a novel about a seven-member oligarchy that rules a smallish island cluster with the help of magical items. There will be treason involved. I’m really into outlining, so I’m planning it out by scenes in my uber spiffy excel spreadsheet, but I haven’t gotten all the details quite sorted out yet.

I tend to be a little shy, even online, but I will try and speak up - it would be great to have people to bounce ideas off, and you seem like an intelligent and nice bunch of people. :)

Until later,
Ailith

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome. I'm glad to see so many new people. The last bunch... um, didn't make it. Yeah they accidentally fell into a sort of wormhole, so we have teams working 'round the clock searching for them in Cardiff; figuring they'll turn up eventually.

Saigonnus

Auror
Welcome... have fun and don't be afraid to chime in on your opinions or ask question.. (I have an issue with the latter)

Welcome Ailith, don't worry we don't bite. So long as its not a monday. Have a look around and feel free to contribute, look forward to hearing more on that plot.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, Ailith! You sound a fair bit like me. XD I also love fantasy and drink a lot of tea, and I'm quite shy. I love bouncing my ideas off of people and getting ideas bounced off of me.

Your novel idea sounds very interesting. :) I look forward to reading any excerpts you share with us!