• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, Goodly Peoples

TBraswell

Acolyte
I have been lurking on here for about a week or so as to test the waters, so to speak. While my experience has been largely limited to the world building area, I would say - based on my highly limited observations - that I will be comfortable here and that I am among kindred spirits. You all have a new member to welcome if you so choose and I only hope I can further the friendly atmosphere that is already apparent.

I do have one question I would like to pose to the mods and/or admins: in the interest of not creating more data with which to clutter the server or servers this community operates from, is it acceptable to pose multiple questions in a new thread, some of them branching off the primary topic so long as the majority focus is on the topics associated to the area where the post has been made?

Welcome TBraswell, to Mythic Scribes.
You certainly will be comfortable here. This is a very friendly and helpful community, and you should be comfortable here, no matter what (that is, not to say, that something will happen thus).

Your question... well, I'll leave that for the mods to answer.

Welcome!

Ddruid

Minstrel
Goodly Peoples! Did you hear that? He called us 'goodly'! :D

Believe me TBraswell, you are more than welcome here. I'm a new member too. Just joined days ago. And the welcome I got was stupendous. You'll find many kindred spirits. So please join in the forums and I'll be looking forward to discussing worldbuilding with you.

Now come on in and have a hot cup of joe! You'll feel right at home.

Guru Coyote

Archmage
Hey there TBraswell,
yes, yes, welcome in and do post!
Regarding your question of how many threads to weave... I'm no admin or moderator, but I think it's safe for me to say: post one major question per thread, and feel free to start a new thread when follow-up questions arise and would derail the original thread. Having one central questions (topic) per thread makes it much easier to respond. Oh, and do expect the discussions to meander away from from the original question at times...

TBraswell

Acolyte
Thank you, all of you, for your kind welcomes. And I surely will have a cup of joe, though, I shan't have cupofjoe as I am no cannibal. ;-)