• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello I am anthony

BabiesGame

Acolyte
Hello my name is Anthony, i have award winning concepts that i will be using for my novels i am in the begging of writing and i am unlike any other writer out there. I look forward to getting some opinions on my work and seeing others works as well as hopefully helping other writers to greatness.

BabiesGame

Acolyte
i hope this is not aginst forum rules posting a page of sample writing for people to see but here is a tase of my unique ideas so you can get an idea of what i mean by i am not like any other writer.

The birth of a universe, a big explosion, stars and planets and things not yet discovered to science fly out of the center growing and going on outwards. The stars and planets grow on their own without any need for addition of materials or fluids, this is called growing by the power of creation. Beings are made of the same materials as planets and stars. If within those materials that make up the planets and stars the power exists to grow without the need for addition of other materials or fluids then also within us that same power exists and we have the ability to grow without need of anything.

For every force in existence there is an equal and opposite force. All beings are life-forces meaning for each life-force there is an equal and opposite life-force.

Every family line begins with two perfectly opposite and equal beings, a boy and a girl. They are the heads of the family for they are the first generation of the family. Being that they are the first in the family line they have no parents. The fact they have no parents proves the thoughts upon growing without addition of materials or fluids(eating or drinking) for how do they come to be born. They are birthed spontaneous like the big explosion of the birth of a universe and grow exactly the same as the planets and stars, growing by the power of creation.

There are infinite number of generations to each family. No matter witch generation you pick there is always another generation after it, for that generation you pick has children. The lines of generations don't stop anywhere, there is not some generation that can't have children and then that is the end of the story, the generations go on forever never ending.

All beings have existed forever, time didn't begin it always existed. Life is good not evil. With infinite number of children to each family line, it would be evil if they had to wait being dead until their parents generation is born for them to come into life. Being that life is good they are all alive right now and don't have to be dead they get to live in like a prebirth universe that is safe for baby’s to be on their own in and live many lives before they gain another body and are born in the birth universe.

Each generation is alive right now and each is smaller then the one before it. Just as your sperm are smaller then you, their babys are smaller then them and so on. The levels of smallness go on infinitley as there are infinite number of generations and the majority of the generations are smaller then the atom. This tells you scientists really don't know what they are talking about and haven't really discovered squat.

Soul is a source of light. Each soul is different and if soul is light then we can replace the word soul in a sentence with light. “Each being is a different soul” translated: “Each being is a different light”. So if each being is a different light think on some lights we know, there is blue light, pink light, yellow light white light. Well that certainly doesn't account for all of us that is only four different lights, what is going on then?....I will explain.

Each being is a different light, lights are different colours, each being has their own colors since they are different light then others. When we are first born we see only in our own colours, our opposites and our childrens. Each of us sees our own colours but sees the same number of colours as everyone else that way we can translate an image from anothers light scale to our own. We live seeing translated images from others light scales.

Each being is infinitely unique, unique cells, unique colours, unique energy. Lights comes in colours, each coloured light is a different type of energy then another type of coloured light. Light is apart of matter, light is energy, energy is matter, unique light means unique energy, unique energy means unique matter meaning we are all are own unique types of matter even tho we see others as our own light colours and matters.

end of sample.

this is the begining to my book and part of the essential philosphy that you must understand to understand the story as it goes along.

TWErvin2

Auror
Anthony,

There is a place for your writing to be posted for review called 'showcase'. You have to have had 5 or 6 posts, I think, before you gain access. (I see that you've posted this several other places across the internet recently, as well.)

Welcome to the forum.

Terry

As per a little research, I doubt you'll ever return to see these comments. This seems to be what you do all over the web on various forums. But, please know our forum is not the place for drivel and spam...and poorly written and punctuated drivel and spam at that. If you would like to be a serious contributor here, please read through our forum and participate in the community in the appropriate manner.