• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello my name is...

Ojara

Dreamer
Greetings, salutations, and all that jazz. My name is Matthew Stevens, and this will be the most epic personal introduction you have ever read. So seriously, I am a avid lover of reading, writing, gaming, and music. However, I am also a procrastinator. I have been writing, re-writing, re-writing, re-writing, and re-writing a book for at least a decade. After having a few people read through what I have recently, we all came to the same conclusion. It was mechanical. I had lost my interest in writing that book years ago. I was having a tough time deciding where to take it, and therefore the 1st chapter had changed dozens of times (even though I never finished it). I have (what I feel is) unique ideas, but implementing them is...difficult, since I couldn't make up my mind. My hope for Mythic Scribes, is support on my writing skills and plot development, because otherwise, this book will probably collect dust. I appreciate all the help others can offer, and in turn, I hope to be helpful as well to those that need support!
I started a new book about a week ago, with a simple strategy. I emptied my mind for a few minutes, and then using Word, started writing whatever popped into my head. I am excited again, and hope you all can help develop it further.
Thank you for letting me join!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Ojara [aka Matthew Stevens]
MS is a great place with lots of support and fun.
It can be a procrastinator's heaven and incredibly helpful.
All at once.
Enjoy!

Ojara

Dreamer
Hail and well met Ojara [aka Matthew Stevens]
MS is a great place with lots of support and fun.
It can be a procrastinator's heaven and incredibly helpful.
All at once.
Enjoy!

Thank you for the kind welcome!