• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello there.

peteks

Acolyte
It's nice to meet you all. My name is Pete, and I come from Finland.
I've been writing poems and lyrics since I was little, and have written the odd short story here and there. Nothing published though, and neither do I mean or hope to.

Nowadays I write a lot of fantasy, some scifi and horror too, mostly shorter story prompts inspired by my friends, but lately also a bit larger projects, like my main focus currently, which is a fantasy story mainly inspired by Egyptian and Viking mythology, mixed with odd influences here and there(a bit strange mix maybe, but I like it).

In addition to writing my other interests include traveling, hiking, computer technology, and about any contact sports.

When it comes to books, I enjoy almost everything, and I devour copious amounts of literature, be it Charles Dickens or some new writer writing genre fiction. Though there are books I've also hated with a real passion, those are really in the minority. I'm currently re-reading all poems by Edgar Allan Poe, and waiting eagerly for the next installment of the Gentleman Bastards series by Scott Lynch.

I think that's about enough of me.

I will probably mostly lurk around here like I've done in the past, but thought I'd just introduce myself at this point.

Have a nice easter. :)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello and welcome Pete
Lurk as much as you want but feel free to leap in whenever the feeling takes you.
I have a soft spot for Edgar Allan Poe and much American Gothic.

Hello, Pete. My name is also Pete.

Welcome to Mystic Scribbles, where at least one us is going to greatly enjoy that Easter is on April 1st this year...

Welcome to the Scribes Pete, pull up a chair. I'm just reading Hard Times, and enjoying Dickens a lot more than I thought I would. Hope you like it around here.