Wispryn
New Member
Hello everyone!
I’m Wispryn, a philosophy student and writer from Nigeria. I recently joined Mythic Scribes because I’ve always been fascinated by the way stories can create entire worlds, explore human nature, and give ideas a life of their own.
I’m still finding my way around the fantasy-writing world, so I’m here to learn, read what others are creating, share some of my own work, and hopefully meet fellow writers along the way.
Looking forward to being part of the community and discovering what everyone is working on!
I’m Wispryn, a philosophy student and writer from Nigeria. I recently joined Mythic Scribes because I’ve always been fascinated by the way stories can create entire worlds, explore human nature, and give ideas a life of their own.
I’m still finding my way around the fantasy-writing world, so I’m here to learn, read what others are creating, share some of my own work, and hopefully meet fellow writers along the way.
Looking forward to being part of the community and discovering what everyone is working on!
Myth Weaver
Inkling