• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

SherwoodViking

Hello everyone!

My name is Ana and I like to read and write historical fiction and hopefully more fantasy in the future. Currently I am working on a Robin Hood fanfiction story which I started back in 2014 after seeing the show. I have been writing since 2011 and for the longest time, I wrote mainly WWE fanfiction and recently switched to writing more historical fiction stories. While I've had an interest in fantasy and historical fiction for a while, I never could come up with ideas or at least any ideas that haven't been done before. I've had ideas for sci-fi and more fantasy stories and hope to write them in the future!

Any questions, feel free to ask. :)

If anybody wants to check out any of my writing: Ana (TheNightWatchman) - Wattpad. My current Robin Hood Story is called Betrayal.

Russ

Istar
Welcome aboard SW. I think history and fantasy is the perfect marriage and you have certainly come to the right place to discuss both with enthusiasts.

I hope you enjoy your time hear at MS and look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas on the many topics floating around. If you don't see the topic that is currently on your mind, don't be shy about starting your own.

I saw your topic on the scapula shot, and will try to get you a substantive response later today or tomorrow.