• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Daniel

Acolyte
So as part of my five post requirement, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Daniel Harris and I'm a 21 year old living in LA, but I'm actually from England. I joined this site to share my current WIP with fantasy authors for criticism and feedback, and I'm totally open to do read swaps too. Let's help each other! This is my fourth novel, named 'Soul Quest.'

Arranah

Troubadour
Welcome, Daniel. Four novels by the age of 21 certainly had me beat. I didn't start writing my first book until I was 32. What is the flavor of your novels?

I've been a member for a while, but haven't posted much for some time. That changes as of today. Even though I write light fantasy I think I can certainly benefit from associating with writers who allow their imaginations to run wild and then hone them to perfection.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Daniel
Good to have you here.
I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do and find it as helpful and informative as well.

So as part of my five post requirement, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Daniel Harris and I'm a 21 year old living in LA, but I'm actually from England. I joined this site to share my current WIP with fantasy authors for criticism and feedback, and I'm totally open to do read swaps too. Let's help each other! This is my fourth novel, named 'Soul Quest.'

Four novels already? Congrats and welcome!