• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

My name is Brian Wood, and I am new to Mythic Scribes. I was referred by a good friend of mine, Frank LaVoie, who goes by Map the Dragon.

I'm a Calculus teacher and basketball coach. I recently published my debut novel, Dreamworld, which is a YA Fantasy published through an Independent Publishing company called Mbedzi Publishing. The second novel in the series, Reality, is under contract and currently being edited, due for release in early 2012.

I am very excited to be a part of Mythic Scribes. From what I've seen, this website could really take off. Thanks for letting me be a part of your forums.

Dante Sawyer

Troubadour
Mr. Wood,
What's up man. Glad to see you joined this! I was wondering when you'd finally get on here. Anyway, this is, as I'm sure LaVoie has told you, a great place to talk with others who enjoy this genre. Good to see you man, and I regret to say, I have yet read your novel. I'm working on finishing the Mistborn series, but I plan to get on yours when I'm done.
-Dan

Hello Brian and welcome to the forum. It is great that we are starting to get some more published authors here. I am looking forward to seeing your input.

Thanks Joe the Gnarled. Hopefully I'll have some good things to say.

Dan, good to hear from you. Mistborn is a pretty good series to be reading, but I'll be glad to hear what you think of Dreamworld when you finish.

TWErvin2

Auror
Brian Wood,

Welcome to Mythic Scribes. Glad Frank suggested you join and you followed through.

Congrats on the publication. Man, I really did not enjoy the two Calculus courses I took in college. Didn't even want to attempt it in HS.

Terry