• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Asdrubael

Dreamer
Hey there guys. Name's Asdrubael, I'm female and almost 25 years old and currently married to a wonderful husband. I love drawing, video games, reading and occasionally writing (I have a hard time with it now) and I absolutely love worldbuilding. Been in the worldbuilding business for a while but I've actually been searching FOREVER to find a community that also loves discussing and sharing worldbuilding stuff, and I think I've finally found it! And I'm really happy that I have. Tumblr/Deviantart don't seem to do me much good by way of worldbuilding and getting feedback on any of it. I've been creating my world of Eidolon's Aria for close to 9-10 years now on and off. It's changed a lot, and now barely resembles the thing I started out with, though I think it has a few core elements still remaining from when I started.

Anyways, wanted to say hi and hope I can be really active on this site!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello Asdrubael
Welcome to Mythic Scribes
I'm a fan of world building too and too often I never get around to the writing...:unsure:
There should be lots of help, support and ideas around here [somewhere :rolleyes2:]
Find a place by the fire and help yourself to the stew.
[and I've started using far to many smilies...]