• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Sander

Dreamer
My name is Sander, I'm a 22 year old from Belgium.

In my daily life I'm a special ed teacher (though an unemployed one still), and I spend most of my time volunteering with local non-profit organizations (and job-hunting).

I love to read, but my real passion is with writing. As long as I can remember I've been telling stories. I love the idea of crafting a world out of nothing, but my imagination. Which is the exact thing that has kept me busy for the past year. In the past few months I've been striving towards finishing the first novel in a series I'd love to one day publish. It has been a quest with ups and downs, and the world I've crafted has been expanding since.

This forum is a very fun way for me to keep busy on that worldbuilding.

Hope everyone is well, and nice to meet all of you. Feel free to ask questions. :)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello Sander
Welcome to Mythic Scribes
I hope you find this place useful and fun.
Good luck with the Job hunting.

Ddruid

Minstrel
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, my friend! People of all castes and all creeds are welcome here. We're all writers and we all love to create worlds out of nothing. It comes with the job description. Look around and pitch into whatever conversation catches your fancy. Criticism, witticism, opinions, jokes, horrible puns- we're ready to accept whatever you can contribute. :) But most importantly, have fun.

Rejoice, fellow writer, you have found your kin.

Look forward to seeing you on the forums and learning more about that world you're crafting. ;)

Sander

Dreamer
Hi! Thanks for the welcome. I've jumped in and made a post already. Feel like this place will help me be a bit more productive (though I might also be at risk of being unproductive due to the amount I'd spend on here and not writing). I'm filled with stories and I cannot wait to share and have them criticized. :)

Pythagoras

Troubadour
Belgium? I am currently studying in Germany, and I spent a weekend recently in Brussels and Bruges. Two very beautiful cities, and Bruges in particular has left a mark on my imagination that will surely make an appearance in my writing.

I wish you luck in your job hunt, and I hope you have great fun writing your stories.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to the scribes. I hope you find what you're looking for here. This forum is frequented by friend;y, helpful people. Always willing to lend a hand. If you like to hang out and hone your skills, check out the challenges section. If you find yourself stuck, ask some questions in research or get some folks to help you brainstorm in chat. We're a friendly group, so please, jump right in and get to know us.