• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Talynn

Acolyte
Hi, forums :) I've been reading here for a long time, finally registered last year, and am just now making my first post. I am definitely more of a lurker, I guess! But I decided to come out of my shell and join the party.

I've been making up stories for as long as I can remember, and have written some horror short stories, but never really finished anything longer until I won NaNoWriMo a few years ago. That win really energized me and made me want to write even more! I love fantasy and horror, and am currently working the beginning stages of a (hopefully) epic fantasy with a dark edge. Wow, that sounds lame, actually, lol.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Spider

Sage
I always had the feeling that I was being watched... and now the lurker has finally emerged! Nice to meet you, Talynn. Look forward to hearing more from you in the forums. :)

SeverinR

Vala
If it's lame, we're all the lame way here.
We're all working on a book, books, story ideas etc.

Welcome. Took you long enough to come out of the shadows, but I wonder how many more lurk there?
We might not all be published writers, but there is a wealth of good suggestions on alot of our members minds.
Throw out any stupid question and I bet you get several responses you would never have considered.

Anyone else out there, follow Talynn's lead. We welcome you.