• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

shwabadi

Minstrel
Hey, I'm shwabadi
I'm a big fan of the fantasy genre in general and I've been writing short stories for a while. Currently I'm writing what I'm hoping will be a series of novels based in the same fantasy world (A world I've been developing for just over a year now). I'm not the greatest of writers so I hope to learn some stuff here and possibly make some friends!
I'm also a massive fan of folk music and write and play a lot of music in my spare time.

Welp, that's about it. I hope I can help people out at some point
I look forward to posting more :D

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello Shwabadi
folk music - dangerous stuff... stirs the blood it does!
Welcome to MS
This is a great place to learn and share and help.
Don't kick the Cats and you will be okay.
Lean on in when you have half a mind and enjoy the craic.

Nihal

Vala
Welcome! I've clicked on this thread only because I liked you avatar. >D

Just do not chase the cats, they pay back. I'm pretty sure a cat runs this place.

Spider

Sage
Just do not chase the cats, they pay back. I'm pretty sure a cat runs this place.

Although there is a spider who rules over a small portion, aka Spiderland. Maybe you should warn shwabadi not to squish the spiders as well. :p

shwabadi

Minstrel
Welcome! I've clicked on this thread only because I liked you avatar. >D

Thanks xP
What's with cats in this place?!

Although there is a spider who rules over a small portion, aka Spiderland. Maybe you should warn shwabadi not to squish the spiders as well. :p

As long as they're friendly enough :p

Scribble

Archmage
Uh oh, a dog avatar... sounds like trouble.

My avatar may seem safe, but let me ask this: Did anyone see any cats running around in the Dark Crystal? I didn't think so.