• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey Everyone!

Cmbcody

Acolyte
My names Cody and I'm 13.

I just wanted to say hi and get to know some writers I love writing and always try and make book ideas but they usually end up falling through. Hopefully I can find one eventually that I really like. I love to help people any way I can so, if you need any help, I'll help the best I can.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, Cody! We'll be glad to help you try to catch those ideas that keep falling. :)

Cmbcody

Acolyte
Thank you... I'm starting to get one but it will take a while, I'm hoping I still like it by the time when I can post in the ideas section so people can help me improve.

- Cody

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Welcome Cody
We look forward to seeing your ideas when you are ready.
I have found this forum very friendly and helpful.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Cody, welcome to Mythic Scribes!!

You have come to the perfect place for Fantasy writers, I wish that you will love it and also make many new friends among us. I am sure that you can offer help for others just like you can find advice and tips, we are a great community =)

I hope to see you in the Mythic Chat...

Welcome to the Scribes Cody! Glad you have found a love for writing, I was 14 when I first picked up the writer's pencil (its a weird quirk of mine, writing in pencil). Anyhoo, this is a really friendly place, so just say if you have any questions.