• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey I'm new (but you already knew that)

fcbkid15

Scribe
Hey guys, I'm new here. Fantasy is awesome and I'm glad a found a writing forum just for fantasy. I love to write, read, draw, climb, practice parkour, play soccer, surf the web, watch tv. I love Star Wars, and have so many collectibles, action figures, everything. I like Green Lantern too, its my favorite comic. I would have toy say my favorite tv show is firefly. Im writing a story, called The King's Assassin. It's about an assassin named Seffer, who finds out the king is out hiring his personal assassin. Now everyone thinks the king is a good man. Kind, generous, caring, etc. But after working with him for quite some time, Seffer finds out all those are not true, that the king is actually a cruel man, with no care for anyone but himself. Seffer has to find a way to try and bring down the king, but with an enemy rising to power once more and getting ready to attack the kingdom, Seffer doesn't know when or how to bring down the king, or if he should help and fight the enemy. The world it takes place in is Elimithy, which I've already come up with a rich history for. I've come up with most of the towns, cities, kingdoms, everything. Even drew myself a map. I'm still coming up with stuff all the time, and my world is growing. Sound interesting to anyone? And feel free to shoot me a hello via pm or regular message, i like talking to people.

TWErvin2

Auror
Fcbkid15,

Glad you decided to join. Keept your world growing and moving forward. (And yes, Firefly is awesome!) Shiny.

Terry

Franz

Hi fbckid15,

Welcome. I am new here myself. Glad to meet you and I look forward to some interesting interfaces.

Franz