• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey to the hizzeh

Lathar

Acolyte
Hello,

My name is Lathar - 19 years old and not so much an aspiring writer as a writing hobbyist. I've read fantasy novels, but I, myself, have mostly written non-fiction(the tales of woe about my own tragic story) but have written several short stories in the category 'fantasy'.

Basically, I've been very pre-occupied with life and love and I want to be able to retract myself from time to time to do what I love, which is to write and to read all of your own prose.

Anyhow, I hope to learn a lot from you guys and maybe give you feedback whereas I find it well-placed.

Thank you

Hey Lathar,
No doubt our own life story is the most interesting thing one can write, but one does have to bow to social demands.:D. Fantasy is our specialty, as you may have guessed, and let's see if you leap on the fanatical bandwagon too.

Indeed, prose before ... you know.

I hope you'll find us of help (oh for risk for a bloated image, you will find us to be the one thing you were missing most in life).

Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

Lathar

Acolyte
Hey Lathar,
No doubt our own life story is the most interesting thing one can write, but one does have to bow to social demands.:D. Fantasy is our specialty, as you may have guessed, and let's see if you leap on the fanatical bandwagon too.

Indeed, prose before ... you know.

I hope you'll find us of help (oh for risk for a bloated image, you will find us to be the one thing you were missing most in life).

Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

Thank you for the quick response. Is it odd that I could easily visualize an Indian man speaking those words?
I'm a bit confused, though, as it clearly stated that when having posted 5 times, I would have access to all fora, which I do not!

Thank you for the quick response. Is it odd that I could easily visualize an Indian man speaking those words?
I'm a bit confused, though, as it clearly stated that when having posted 5 times, I would have access to all fora, which I do not!

For the record, I'm not an Indian man. I'm an Indian teen. Trust me, it ain't weird. I can easily visualise a Dutch man speaking those words.

I think it's in the Welcome PM in your inbox, but the promoting system only sweeps the forum a few times a day, so you will only be allowed access to those specified fora (a stickler for grammar, I see) after some time when it sweeps the forum. So wait till then and enjoy the rest!