• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi everyone!

This is a bit of an experiment for me and undertaken only because my husband is a musician and has recently joined a music-sharing forum where he now lives.

I've been writing ever since I can remember and most of what I write is stored in boxes in the attic or in my head. A few of my very close friends have read my work and that's all.

I've just decided that maybe it's time to share...

Welcome to the Scribes Vivienne. Here you will get good critique, including constructive criticism, I look forward to seeing your work. This forum certainly is something, by all means go and explore, may you find whatever you look for.

Thank you, Aidan of the Tavern! I'm looking forward to communicating with some like-minded people. I've just returned from a creative writing course with a group of school children; the head is buzzing with ideas now but when you're working in loco parentis, writing time is limited. I hope that in time there will be something interesting to share.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome Vivienne!
We look forward to reading what you post. I hope you find exactly what you need here.
Let us know how we can help!