• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi From the Crescent City

Edward G

Hello,

My name is Edward, and I found this forum while looking for an online creative writing forum.

I'm very interested in writing blovels (serialized blog novels), and while I tend to write ghost stories, fantasy fits very well into the blovel structure. So, I thought I'd come here and learn more about the genre and its authors.

By the way, when is a member allowed to have a signature? This is typically what I would have for a signature:

<strong>Gordon's Ghosts</strong>
<em>The place where I blovel away...
<a href="http://gordons-ghosts.com">Rise of the Zombie Lords</a> is now being written: Come see!

If it's not allowed that's fine--just asking. :confused:

Jess A

Archmage
Hi Edward, welcome :)

I can't answer your question about the signature, I'm afraid, but I can extend a warm welcome. I've never heard of 'blovels' before (not the term, anyway) - an intriguing idea.

Reaver

Staff
Hello & Welcome to Mythic Scribes! You can have a signature anytime you wish. Just click on Settings at the top right of the screen then under My Settings near the bottom left you'll see My Profile beneath it and under that click on Edit Signature.

If you have any other questions or if for some reason it doesn't work, please don't hesitate to PM me. Enjoy!