• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

=^.^= Hi!

Tasha

Dreamer
Well ello there! I'm Tasha. You may find me to be a bit crazy :D

I live near the Scottish highlands and mainly write epic fantasy. I have yet to manage to conquer only doing a single novel all mine turn into series. I also delve into the crime genre but I mostly write about gangsters there so yeah :p

Hoping to make some great friends!

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Hi Tasha. Welcome to the site. There is a good group here, so I hope you enjoy it.

Feel free to bring along a bottle of Clynelish next time :D

Tasha

Dreamer
Crime genre? Awesome! Welcome.

Yeah crime is a long way away from fantasy lol. Been fun studying gangsters and trials and everything else to do with criminals. But those are weekend projects.

Awesome. I don't know many people who are familiar with that one, but I always keep a bottle on hand to convert people.

Yeah I haven't ran into many people who know it either. There's only 1 pub in my area who serves it.

Welcome to the Scribes Tasha. Don't worry, we're all a bit mad here (well we are writers after all). Anyway, have a browse through the threads and have fun.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, Tasha! I must admit I'm insanely jealous of you for living where you do -- I've always loved Scotland, as it's in my blood on my mother's side. Never been there myself, but I have distant cousins there whom I've never met. One of my WIPs is set in Scotland; I'd love to travel there to actually see the places I've written about.

Tasha

Dreamer
You're not really missing much tbh. I do love Scotland except when the weather is bad like snow in June xD