• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hidy-ho, everybody.

DVAus

Generic warm greetings to forum peeps I don't know yet (but assume are all amazeballs).

More generic description of the state of my current writerness.

Witty sign off.

Semi-ribald riposte to comments much wittier than my initial post.

Ensue immediate regret that ribaldness might have stepped over the line.

Try to recover with insinuation that it's all just a big joke, cause life is just a big joke amiright?

Possibly cry.

TL;DR: South-African born, living in Australia. After recently discovering the online writing community (and especially indie publishing) I have dusted off one of my old stories I started in high school and am trying to turn it into an honest-to-goodness work in progress. At the same time I'm trying to ramp up my craft knowledge and get stuck into the online community. All while continuing with life as I know it as a 9 - 5 programmer. Hello? Is this thing still on?

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Welcome to the forums. All are welcome. Even programmers. <g>

Wander through the threads; there's some really good information here. And great people.

DVAus

Welcome to the forums. All are welcome. Even programmers. <g>

Wander through the threads; there's some really good information here. And great people.

:LOL: Thanks! I will definitely do. Already seems like a great group of people. I shall endeavour to do my bit. (y)

DVAus

Great to have you, dude. What kinda development?

Thanks, appreciate it.

Full stack NET developer. Mostly on web front-end (HTML5, Aurelia JS and CSS3) with a WCF, C# and SQL backend at the moment. Also some desktop WPF and mobile Xamarin development.