• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Howdy

Kalipso

Dreamer
Hello!

I'm here for the same reason as everyone else: to make friends and talk about fantasy writing. I used to write and read all the time, but some mental health stuff sucked the fun out of all my old hobbies. My friend got me back into it recently, and I'm slowly building up those habits again so that I can hopefully write a book. I always wanted to as a kid, even if it was just for myself.

I'm excited to meet you all and see what you're writing about! It's my first time joining a forum like this. :)

dollyt8

Minstrel
Welcome Kalipso, and we're happy to have you! May I ask what kind of book you are hoping to write (fantasy obviously, but in terms of what type/period or subgenre)?

Kalipso

Dreamer
Welcome Kalipso, and we're happy to have you! May I ask what kind of book you are hoping to write (fantasy obviously, but in terms of what type/period or subgenre)?
Hello, and thanks for the warm welcome! I'm working on a medieval fantasy romance right now. What have you been writing?

dollyt8

Minstrel
Hello, and thanks for the warm welcome! I'm working on a medieval fantasy romance right now. What have you been writing?
Nice! I'm also currently working on a couple different midieval fantasy stories, but romance is only ever really a subplot despite my best intentions.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
This one?

Jan_Styka_-_Kalipso.jpg