• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I had a very dark dream!

ClearDragon

Troubadour
Seriously I could hardly see anything! There seemed to be a bunch of people and I assume it was sort of a gift shop hardware store combo. I was walking around this place with very dim lighting and I could occasionally see packaged tools on the shelves, but also like odd figurines and stuff. I remember seeing a plaque that said "remember your stay at-" But I couldn't read the name of the place.
I guess its also odd that a lot of times I can read in dreams.
Also there where a bunch of other people wandering around apparently having a hard time navigating the store because it was so dark.
I remember someone saying how annoying it was that the store didn't have any lighting, and someone else replying that they did it to fit in with the unique town.
After that I went outside and the sky was a weird dim blue, it kinda looked like the town was under a dome or something that blocked most of the light.

Gallio

Minstrel
Seriously I could hardly see anything! There seemed to be a bunch of people and I assume it was sort of a gift shop hardware store combo. I was walking around this place with very dim lighting and I could occasionally see packaged tools on the shelves, but also like odd figurines and stuff. I remember seeing a plaque that said "remember your stay at-" But I couldn't read the name of the place.
I guess its also odd that a lot of times I can read in dreams.
Also there where a bunch of other people wandering around apparently having a hard time navigating the store because it was so dark.
I remember someone saying how annoying it was that the store didn't have any lighting, and someone else replying that they did it to fit in with the unique town.
After that I went outside and the sky was a weird dim blue, it kinda looked like the town was under a dome or something that blocked most of the light.
Well, you have the setting for a short story, right there.