• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I'm new around here and I just wanted to say hi.

Skaloog

I found this site a while ago and I like reading the articles on the front page so today I decided to join the forum. Very cool community.

I am currently working on this quasi-fantasy/ post apocalyptic fiction story. I have some awesome character outlines for my protagonists and I am working on my antagonist. The next step, I figure will be fully fleshing out my setting. I will make a post in the world building forum with more info. Lets hope all these crazy ideas will become a coherent and interesting story in the near future.

Anyways... awesome forum and you stay classy, mythc scribes.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Skaloog, welcome to Mythic Scribes.

Thank you for appreciating and joining our site. The community is full of nice and helpful people, and it's a perfect place for Writers of all experience levels to share our advice and ideas.

Please check out the Chat system that we have, you should see it at the bottom of your screen. It's possible to experience both private and public chat sessions, and sometimes we have very interesting conversations there...

Your story sounds very intriguing, I wish you the best with it =)

Welcome to the Scribes, Skaloog. Go ahead and jump right on in, all you have to do is get passed our habitual lunacy and you'll fit right in.

-Cold

TWErvin2

Auror
Welcome Skaloog,

I've written some post apocalyptic fantasy. Fun stuff.

Glad you decided to join us here!