• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I'm so happy to have found you

teledhelwen

Acolyte
Damn, I am so sick of Facebook, and I miss the old days of Livejournals and forums. Said me, like a million times over the past few years... until I finally got off my ass and found Mystic Scribes!

SO happy to be here!

I am a fantasy fiction writer and avid reader. Tolkien, Arthurian legend, and Leigh Bardugo's Grishaverse all have a special place in my heart.

I used to dabble about The Fantasy Forum in the old days. I wonder where that got off to?

I can talk to plants and animals. And I hear all your thoughts, especially the dirty ones. :oops: (It just makes me a better writer.)

Can't wait to get to know you!

Welcome. I wasn’t super keen on Shadow and Bone but have Six of Crows to try out. I do however have The Familiar on my to read list which admittedly is more up my street.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I find it hard to login to facebook at all. Every time I go there, I just feel like it has nothing I want, and worse, I find out stuff out people I don't want to know.

Since its whole purpose is to show me the stuff people I know are doing, Its hard to avoid it, and still find it has a purpose. I think I would be okay if I never used it again.