• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Introduction Post

Yrgim Ironbeard

Hello, I am a new member to this community and would like to introduce myself.
I enjoy fantasy, and writing has always been a thing I love to do. I have never gotten past writing a few short stories, or ever showed them to anyone. I am hoping that being an active member of this community will help keep my motivation to write regularly and improve on the craft.
I love to help people sound out stories, brainstorm, and tend to give my opinion without any dressing up. I apologize if I offend anyone with a little to much honesty, and a poor delivery.
Feel free to ask me any questions or just say hello, I am sure anyone who can stand blunt opinions will be fast friends.
Ygrim Ironbeard

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Hello Yrgim. I appreciate blunt honesty over any other type of feedback. Be sure to look for any of my posts asking for criticism.

Also, unless otherwise stated, be more ebenhanded when offering criticism to other members.
Are you a fan of dwarves, by the way?

Yrgim Ironbeard

Hello Yrgim. I appreciate blunt honesty over any other type of feedback. Be sure to look for any of my posts asking for criticism.

Also, unless otherwise stated, be more ebenhanded when offering criticism to other members.
Are you a fan of dwarves, by the way?
I will do my best to be constructive rather than offering only criticisms.
I do love dwarves, specifically Nordic and Germanic themed ones.
Thanks for the welcome!