• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Just arrived

Tevaras

Minstrel
Good morning all,

just joined last night, and it seems the polite thing to do is to introduce yourself.

So, while I do not expect to make a living writing, I do have an interest in the art and it's intricacies.

Particularly consistent plots and the fantasy world's laws of physics (including magic), workable economics, and social structures.

There are few things better than a well constructed and thought out world and social structures.

Tevaras

Hey Tevaras. Hope you're having a good time here.

There is an intense economics discussion (at first glance) going on in the Research forum. Nothing escapes fantasy, I guess.
This is a fantastic and helpful community, with its fair share of worldbuilders and such. You'll fit in like a cube... in a space meant for cubes... oh you know that fit-the-square-circle thing infants play.

Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

Tevaras

Minstrel
Good morning advait98,

thank you for the welcome :)

I'll have a look at the discussion mentioned, though I am about to start work, so will have to be later today.

I'm certainly having fun (this forum is perhaps a bit too addictive ...), there are some interesting threads I have browsed so far. At the moment I'm still randomly browsing rather than targeting particular topics - I will learn a wider variety of things that way. My curiosity covers a much wider range than I can describe in a single paragraph introduction.

Anyway, have a good week.

Tevaras

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
:stomp:You've spotted the grand [evil] plan... to get all fantasy writers positing on this board and not writing!!!
Welcome Tevaras

Tevaras

Minstrel
Good evening, there could be less pleasant evil plans ...

Thank you for the welcome.

Tevaras

Tevaras

Minstrel
Hey Tevaras. Hope you're having a good time here.

There is an intense economics discussion (at first glance) going on in the Research forum. Nothing escapes fantasy, I guess.
This is a fantastic and helpful community, with its fair share of worldbuilders and such. You'll fit in like a cube... in a space meant for cubes... oh you know that fit-the-square-circle thing infants play.

Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

Good evening advait98,

I'm still new enough to this that I don't know if my click on 'Thanks' button worked. So in case it did not, many thanks for the pointer to the discussion, most interesting.

Welcome to the Scribes Tevaras, good to have you here. When you think about all the minds gathered here, this place has much to teach, so I hope you find your time here valuable as I do.

Tevaras

Minstrel
Welcome to the Scribes Tevaras, good to have you here. When you think about all the minds gathered here, this place has much to teach, so I hope you find your time here valuable as I do.

Thank you Aidan of the tavern, I'm sure I will have a lot of fun and learn things (already have...) :)

By the way: I like your avatar image, has some nice subtleties to it.

Tevaras

Minstrel
Welcome, young Journeyman.

Good morning Sia.

thank you :).

I think we have spoken before, probably your introduction page (I think).

I hope you enjoy your stay here, looks like you are getting into the spirit of things - you have far more posts than I do :).

Have a good day.