• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Just joined.

tsech365

Acolyte
Hi all.

I just joined Mythic Scribes and I'm looking forward to meeting you and talking about all things Fantasy writing.

I just published my first novel, "The Stones of Andarus" which is the first book in The Devenshire Chronicles series. It's available through Amazon.

I've been writing for 30+ years and "The Stones of Andarus" is my first published work. So while I've been writing for a while, I know there is always something to be learned about this craft called writing. I'm very new to the promotional end of this business. So in my writing and in promotions, it's a learn as you go process.

As much as I want/need to learn, I also want to be able to help. There were several people who helped me along the way and I would love to return the favor.

Enough rambling. It's great to be here and I look forward to meeting and talking to all of you.

Now for the shameless self-promotion:

Facebook:

Website (I have a book trailer here!)

Twitter: @Tom_Sechrist

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Tom, first of all Welcome to Mythic Scribes!!

Your introduction is very interesting. However, I have removed the link to your book at Amazon, sorry. You are welcome to self-promote your book at the Self-promotion Forum =)

Looking forward to see you in the Mythic Chat.

tsech365

Acolyte
Thanks Sheilawisz, I'm really looking forward to it.

No worries as far as removing the Amazon link. I wasn't 100% sure about posting it here in the first place and thanks for the heads up about the Self-promotion Forum.

Welcome Tom, thanks for joining and following the desire to help. I understand that feeling, glad you followed your heart. Looking forward to your contribution to the community!