• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

WyrdMystic

Inkling
OK, seriously. This is the last post on this thread. I created it and now I'm destroying. So guys don't post anymore.

I'm for serious. Don't do it.

Don't.

Seriously...

Cheeseburgers...

cheeseburgers.jpg

No problem. Ah....

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
This isn't This or That?, so I don't need to limit myself to the two choices.

AIR!

HA HA HA HA HAAAA...!

What am I supposed to do with air?

*inhales*

*exhales*

But I was already doing that when I came in here.

Maybe I could use a glass of water after all. Oh. It's too late to... oh, darn.

STEALTH EDIT:

NOOOO! I GOT NINJA'd WHEN ANSWERING PHIETADIX AND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I'M ANSWERING IRETH AND MY ANSWER MAKES SENSE! CURSES!

I'm okay now.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Hey, wrong thread. Go play this or that somewhere else.

Hayabusa!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it was suppoed to be sarcastic. A Hayabusa is a fast Japanese bike, and the Hyatt Regency is a hotel.

Personally, I would rather be caught in mundane hotel chain than on a Japanese motorcycle, but that's just me and several other million riders.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Hayabusa is a Japanese wrestler. Nothing else. And here is Missy Hyatt, who the Hyatt Regency Hotels are named after.

1991-impel-wcw-158-missy-hyatt-nm-or-better-831e.jpg

Manager of champions.

(If you haven't noticed, I'm relating everything to wrestling now. Why? Because we like you. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!)

That's the difference in generations right there. I've never heard of Hayabusa the wrestler, some of you have never heard of Hayabusa the motorcycle.

Sometimes my wife and I can sit through a whole segment of "Entertainment Tonight" listening to the reporters talk about "celebrities."

Then we both say "who?"

Ireth

Myth Weaver
*just noticed something* In Tolkien's elvish, "celeb" is the word for silver, the metal. It's also in the word "celebrity", and celebrities are rich, meaning they have lots of gold and silver. Coincidence?

...yeah, probably. XD