• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I guess you guys noticed me necroposting on several old threads to get this bumped off the top spot of the challenge section. This had two purposes:

1. To let people see some easy challenges (some were mine, some weren't) that can have rapid fire posts and be fun. I didn't do this for the extended trigger challenges because there are no active ones at the moment.

2. To bury Kill this Thread off the first page of the Challenges section. I obviously failed.

So here's my goal. Bump this thread off the first page of the Challenges section before it reaches 1,000 posts. (around 300 away). This means you have to choose a side:

Help me bump it off the front page? Or get this thread to 1,000 posts.

How can you fight? Here's how:

1. Bumpers

a. post new challenges
b. post on current challenges that are already active
c. don't post on Kill this Thread

2. Killers

a. keep posting on Kill this Thread, the most chaotic out of control thread in the history of the world (that I created)
b. basically that's it...

warhammer-online2.jpg

Bumper (left) tries to kill the stinking, wart-filled Kill this Thread, but is stopped in his tracks by the chaotic Killer (right).

Order vs. Chaos. Good vs. Evil. Who shall win? The Bumpers or the Killers! You decide!

That's the new challenge. There can only be one.

(This thread has officially jumped the shark now.)

Ayyyyyyyyyyy!

top_chef_26304.jpg

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Ah, those of you that have posted have chosen your side now! I swear we will strike you down--

Oh, crap. OK, this is my last post on this thread. For real this time. No foolin'.

WyrdMystic

Inkling
Ah, those of you that have posted have chosen your side now! I swear we will strike you down--

Oh, crap. OK, this is my last post on this thread. For real this time. No foolin'.

I have seen some of the other challenges now so I reckon I'll end up with a net effect of 0.

I swear we will strike you down--No foolin'.

LOL, now you're just putting icing on the lasagna.

Obviously there are no bikes in your area. The quickest way to cause fear, consternation, chaos and woe is to tell a biker he can't do something. I might start posting ten entries a day on this nag just to encourage your displeasure.

Then, of course, our more liberal, doe-eyed, peacenik members here are going to set down their pizza rolls, walk across their basement/bedroom, rend their mom's laundry, perhaps even shut off "Friends With Words" and call me a boogerhead.

To quote Bugs Bunny, "You realize, this means war."

Phietadix

Auror
Obviously there are no bikes in your area. The quickest way to cause fear, consternation, chaos and woe is to tell a biker he can't do something. I might start posting ten entries a day on this nag just to encourage your displeasure.

You shouldn't post twice in a row on the thread though remberer that.