• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Lost Little Goblin

So, I was suggested this site after a lengthy talk with a friend about the stories I write while I'm supposed to be doing other things. :D It seems like a very interesting place full of talented people. :eek: I'm not sure I belong here. :confused: But I will contribute as much as I can, so, here it goes.

Hello! I would like to indroduce myself. Twilight Goblin; Fantasy Writer, Extrordinare. Please be kind to me. *bow*

Shanatos

Dreamer
Hiya! Let me extend the hand of friendship to you!

I'll be the first to gladly offer you anything I can in terms of... whatever you might like.

Feel free to PM me here or add me on skype (found on my profile).

^_^

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, Goblin! Glad you decided to join us. :) I look forward to seeing you around!

Kisara

Acolyte
Hi Goblin and a rainy greeting from Germany.

I´m new around here as well - so let´s stick together. You should never doubt your talent as long as you write with blood, sweat and tears you can never write something bad. Feel free to send a PM whenever you need help, a encouraging word or just want to talk. :D

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome Goblin!

I'm sorry you're lost. Do you need a map, directions, or to come in out of the rain/heat (whatever the weather is like where you are)? I can offer you some cookies, but I'm plumb out of gold. We're glad you're here, so maybe you should just stay and get to know us.