• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Lumani's artwork

Lumani

Minstrel
I worked on this over the course of 2 days while working on my next scene....could use some more work and I may go back to it, but for now i'll say its done. :)

bal_by_lumanii-db665o2.png

Addison

Auror
The bright eyes made me jump. A good jump, definitely. I think the background needs to pop somehow. The current orange-tan smoke stuff seems flat, while your horse and rider pop. Maybe a background that's more fitting, a bloody battlefield, the pits of hell, who knows. It's a great start, I can't get the rider out of my head. Terrific work there. :)

Lumani

Minstrel
Thank you for the words of encouragement! :D I definitely agree that this still needs a bit of work before I will be happy with it. It is a fun piece I will probably go back to in the future and revise!

Nomadica

Troubadour
I like this, very creepy. I'd recommend making the blood on the persons face darker and the horse's front, right leg longer.

Lumani

Minstrel
My illustration for chapter one of the first Lhorre novel :) This follows the image of the gloved hand above.

the_beginning_by_lumanii-dbf886l.jpg

Alaric and Amelia (c) Kali Blacke

neodoering

Minstrel
Your work is accomplished and enjoyable to view. I'd say don't worry about being self-taught; many of today's pros are self-taught.