• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Meow =^.^=

Nyx

Scribe
Well I was looking around google for writing forums to join and this popped up, you all look really friendly (been nosing around for a few hours) so here I am ^.^ Mainly I'm interested in writing Fantasy, but I do have other books plotted out in the Crime/Gamster related genre. Umm apart from writing I'm kinda boring. I love with my mum in Scotland with our kitty and my "baby bear" of a hamster XD.

My other interests are music (this doesn't really count as music is my muse though), Gaming, and of course reading. I'm a bit of a newbie writer so I don't know how much I can contribute to the threads around here but I hope to make some new friends here :p

Nyx

Scribe
She looks like a bear if you look at her face on lol. Thanks for the welcomes. ^.^

Ghost

Inkling
Please, tell me you're making a mobster fantasy novel. Like an even more twisted lovechild of The Godfather and A Song of Ice and Fire.

Nyx

Scribe
Yeah I am. It's been in my head since I was 15 and I have to write it.
That reminds me I do need to finish reading A Song of Ice and Fire.

Nyx

Scribe
Thanks for the welcome =) I look forward to getting to know this community better. Currently making my way through all the sections :)