• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Monsters, Maces and Magic: Pawn

TWErvin2

Auror
Today, Oct. 6, is the official release day for Monsters, Maces and Magic: Pawn

Monsters, Maces and Magic has been my most successful series to date. You can start with Pawn (it's written as an entry book to the series) or go back to the first novel, Outpost.

It can be obtained via various ebook vendors here: Monsters, Maces and Magic: Pawn (ebook)
It can be obtained in print here: Monsters Maces and Magic: Pawn (Print)

If you do pick up a copy, be sure to let me know your thoughts on the tale!

full

TWErvin2

Auror
Cool man. I got the kindle version-- I admit I have never really read a litRPG novel... at least not one so literally so.
Thanks, Joshua McDermott. :)
Getting the perspective of an NPC first (in Pawn) may add some insight into the RPG world, especially if you read other tales in the series.

Hope you enjoy the read.

I admit I was drawn in with the attractive pricing :) I scanned the first bit but will read this week. I am so old that guardians of the flame was my bag. its been a long time so I am not actually sure they were any good, but I sure loved them when I was 12.

TWErvin2

Auror
I admit I was drawn in with the attractive pricing :) I scanned the first bit but will read this week. I am so old that guardians of the flame was my bag. its been a long time so I am not actually sure they were any good, but I sure loved them when I was 12.
I recently picked up an hardback with the first three novels in the Guardian of the Flames books. Haven't re-read them yet. I recall enjoying the first few novels, but lost interest as the story went on.