• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

My currently un-named world and its map

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Doesn’t everyone love a good map?

A little busy when you zoom in but i would have played many an rpg on it. I like that the land is all connected on top yet there is room for navel power.

If each of those brown triangles is supposed to be a mountain there are a lot of them. Must be a lot of plate grinding going on.

Doesn’t everyone love a good map?

A little busy when you zoom in but i would have played many an rpg on it. I like that the land is all connected on top yet there is room for navel power.

If each of those brown triangles is supposed to be a mountain there are a lot of them. Must be a lot of plate grinding going on.
I'm picturing a large, vertical fault running east of the center of the map. It's a pity that I don't have ready-made cities like with Azgaar but I think I can use the same tools Azgaar used for those.

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver

I thought links were frowned upon, sorry.

Looks pretty good! I couldn't read the designations, but I did comment on the page. Main thing is the hexes in the grid will actually cover less area (and have an east/west 'pinch) the further north or south you go from the equator.

That said, I could see an empire or alliance forming along the shores of the large inland sea.

Looks pretty good! I couldn't read the designations, but I did comment on the page. Main thing is the hexes in the grid will actually cover less area (and have an east/west 'pinch) the further north or south you go from the equator.

That said, I could see an empire or alliance forming along the shores of the large inland sea.
That's a great idea, and something to keep in mind about the grid.