• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

My Shadows Under Nadril novelette has been published!

Graylorne

Archmage
13a3b6c4f2f94c80217318df8a770d0cc54f06c3-thumb

My novelette Shadows Under Nadril came back from editing today and is now available for only 99 cents on both Amazon.com and Smashwords!
Go to AMAZON or to SMASHWORDS

Smashwords Premium and Amazon outside the US are pending, but it is a start.

Jeff Xilon

Minstrel
Congratulations. Is this your first published novel, or one of many? Also, I hope you'll add another message when it is available internationally on Amazon.

Graylorne

Archmage
Thanks, Jeff. It's my first publication outside the Netherlands. I'm with a Dutch publisher, but I do the international publications myself. In NL I have two books out and a 3rd upcoming. This one is a novelette to introduce myself. The coming months 3 or 4 regular books will follow.

I checked, and 'Shadows' is now available in all Amazon countries!

Jeff Xilon

Minstrel
Excellent, I'll have to pick up the sample later today. The actual book, even at only $2.99, must wait till I've paid all the credit card bills for this month. That's an interesting publishing deal you have, are the books published in English and Dutch in the Netherlands? Do you write in Dutch and then translate to English, or the other way around?

Graylorne

Archmage
Books are published in Dutch in NL. I have retained all the foreign rights.

The Dutch books I translate myself, my second, English-only series, I write directly into English.

I see like over here you have to pay inflated prices too? I listed it for 99 cents.

Jeff Xilon

Minstrel
Yep. I do sometimes find some books actually at .99, but more often if someone says a book is .99 it's 2.99 for me here in Korea. I assume it's because of the higher cost of whispersync for international customers, but that's just a wild guess in the dark.

Graylorne

Archmage
For those interested: download my novelette now for free at Smashwords:

Promotional price: $0.00
Coupon Code: TA28J
Expires: May 11, 2013

J. S. Elliot

Inkling
Purchased off Amazon, but I don't have time to read it tonight. I'll try to get back to you with a review before long, though. ^^