• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Namaste Friends...!!

fleamailman

Closed Account
myself rajat agrawal from india....feeling great to be with talented writers...

("...well we do try our best I suppose..." replied the goblin not too sure if he could include himself amongst their number now, but then continuing anyway by saying "...only that life moves on and all that one has posted yesterday is rightly forgotten for its being dated and past, so anyone who writes on forumland itself understands this constant need to repost within the present here, for one is on stage now, live in front of one's readers too, where those readers are not docile bookreader either, so, ever watched punch and judy rajat, felt that need to reply to the punch then, welcome to something like that here, for this is just how it works on forumland..." in fact, the goblin couldn't offer much by way of hospitality but hoped that rajat would accompany him then, saying "...funny how some sell their muse for all that bookwriting fame and fortune, whereas me, well I just write as a journey to self where my posts are mere footprints of where my mind went through..." but by now the clock on the wall was calling "...time goblins please..." as the image blurred into mere words upon your screen once more)

Last edited:
Namaste! Aap Kasie Ho Yaar?

Ok now I must ask where in India are you from?

I hope you enjoy it here!
The threads are a wonderful place to learn all sorts of new things.
Hope to see you posting in the showcase soon!
I really can't wait to see what you have been cooking up.
All the best,
~BL~

Last edited: