• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

New Ideas For A Were-Cat Tribe

elemtilas

Inkling
I had this idea of creatures who had two or more sets of wings, but with full wings on each shoulder and each side of their backs, so that the wings would curl around. It's hard to describe without showing it visually, though.

No better time than the present to draw us a picture so we can all have a shufty! ;)

^Maybe. *shrug*

I tried to open the picture with Internet Explorer to get a url to post. I don't think it worked.

elemtilas

Inkling
I had this idea of creatures who had two or more sets of wings, but with full wings on each shoulder and each side of their backs, so that the wings would curl around. It's hard to describe without showing it visually, though.

Looks like eight wings: two pairs up at either shoulder and a nother two pairs about a third of the way down the back or so. Weird and wonderful, I'd say!

I have been thinking of a race of rodent like creatures similar to marmots living in the high alpine meadows..(what role would they play in my world? Seems almost none :( )

Saigonnus

Auror
You could just make them magical cats. I've been wanting to write a story of intelligent cats for a while now.

I have a short story about a collective of intelligent, magical cats that serve to protect the realm of humans, usually without their knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk