• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

New Writer Here!!!

Hello, I'm new to this forum and have just recently decided to try to write a novel. This is my first attempt at a story, I only just started writing it yesterday. I have a few characters already, but am thinking of adding at least one more. I can't for the life of me figure out what the title should be though lol.

I decided to try fantasy because that seems to be all I read and it seemed like it would be a fun project to attempt. I may post bits of it on here cause I would love to benefit from any feedback.

Weaver

Sage
Hi, NewbieWriter.

Titles aren't easy for some of us. My advice is, don't worry about the title until you have more of the story written. Something you write may suggest the perfect title, and it's better to find it later than to force a title onto a story when it may end up not fitting once the whole thing is done.

Hi, NewbieWriter.

Titles aren't easy for some of us. My advice is, don't worry about the title until you have more of the story written. Something you write may suggest the perfect title, and it's better to find it later than to force a title onto a story when it may end up not fitting once the whole thing is done.

Thank you for this advice :)

Scribble

Archmage
Welcome to the forums!

Weaver offers good advice here. If you must have a title just so you can save your file with something other than "Untitled", you can use this: "Working Title X". It's a bit more mysterious than simply "Working Title". ;)

Hello, I'm new to this forum and have just recently decided to try to write a novel. This is my first attempt at a story, I only just started writing it yesterday. I have a few characters already, but am thinking of adding at least one more. I can't for the life of me figure out what the title should be though lol.

I decided to try fantasy because that seems to be all I read and it seemed like it would be a fun project to attempt. I may post bits of it on here cause I would love to benefit from any feedback.

Welcome to the forums. If you want to write, then write. Does not have to be in sequence - just get it written. As to being fun, well that might not last too long. Once you get involved with your characters, you will be surprised to see how things can change.

If you want any help, I would be happy to help..

Cheers