• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Random thoughts

I wanna read that...

As you wish.

"What do you think of my magnificent, majestic, manifested, massive, masterly, measureless, meditative, mellifluous, melodious, memorable, merry, metamorphic, metaphoric, metaphysical, mighty, miraculous, momentous, monstrous, multifarious, musical, musing, myriad, mysterious, mystical, mythical mixture of magic?"

[It's all in alphabetical order because the character is reading from a thesaurus at the time.]

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
As you wish.

"What do you think of my magnificent, majestic, manifested, massive, masterly, measureless, meditative, mellifluous, melodious, memorable, merry, metamorphic, metaphoric, metaphysical, mighty, miraculous, momentous, monstrous, multifarious, musical, musing, myriad, mysterious, mystical, mythical mixture of magic?"

[It's all in alphabetical order because the character is reading from a thesaurus at the time.]
Coincidentally, this site used to be called "Magnificent, Majestic, Manifested, Massive, Masterly, Measureless, Meditative, Mellifluous, Melodious, Memorable, Merry, Metamorphic, Metaphoric, Metaphysical, Mighty, Miraculous, Momentous, Monstrous, Multifarious, Musical, Musing, Myriad, Mysterious, Mystical, Mythic Scribes," but the problem was we only had three members because no one else had the patience to type www.magnificentmajesticmanifestedmassivemasterlymeasurelessmeditativemellifluousmelodiousmemorablemerrymetamorphicmetaphoricmetaphysicalmightymiraculousmomentousmonstrousmultifariousmusicalmusingmyriadmys
teriousmysticalmythicscribes
.com

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I played a Pathfinder druid who experienced 4 out of those 5 things in a single chain of events.

CAT: She saved a fairy with a healing spell, and turned into a jaguar to kill the fire wolf that hurt the fairy.
WINGS: She was able to make a wish, so she became a fairy. She shrunk to a few inches tall and sprouted wings.
NUDITY: Her clothes did not morph with her, so she was almost smothered to death by her own clothes. But having survived the ordeal, she went to see the fairy whose life she saved. She wanted to be her friend.
LOVE: The fairy wanted to be more than friends, and assumed that was the reason my character altered her body so drastically (and permanently).

I played a Pathfinder druid who experienced 4 out of those 5 things in a single chain of events.

CAT: She saved a fairy with a healing spell, and turned into a jaguar to kill the fire wolf that hurt the fairy.
WINGS: She was able to make a wish, so she became a fairy. She shrunk to a few inches tall and sprouted wings.
NUDITY: Her clothes did not morph with her, so she was almost smothered to death by her own clothes. But having survived the ordeal, she went to see the fairy whose life she saved. She wanted to be her friend.
LOVE: The fairy wanted to be more than friends, and assumed that was the reason my character altered her body so drastically (and permanently).

Ha!

I'll do it for my story:

CAT: I have two characters, sisters, who are werejaguars. And another who is a werelioness.

CRYSTALS: My wizard immortals' magic is based around a crystal aesthetic. They can summon swords that appear to be made of diamond and two characters get encased in crystal by my villain...

WINGS: At one point my villain summons wings made of crystal, so...There are also flying machines.

NUDITY:...umm...my poor MC gets dangled upside down and naked from the ceiling in a dungeon by some humanoid rats. Unfortunately, this was not a positive experience. She was rather glad to have her clothes restored.

LOVE: Uhm...love interest character tragically died before the book begins. So idk.

This is a weird game.

Cat: The most enigmatic character in the story [Katea] may or may not be a cat.
Crystals: The main character's beloved [Kisa] was accidentally turned to crystal and was horribly scarred.
Wings: The main character [Oeuyia] has wings like lotus blossom petals.
Nudity: Kisa frequently walks around naked, but that's mainly because she doesn't like how clothing rubs against her scars.
Love: Oeuyia and Kisa are star-crossed lovers [as usual for my books!], especially since Kisa is actually Oeuyia's heart.