• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Salut et Fraternité

Hello~!
My name is Leonore and I'm 16. I'm constantly occupied with writing some verses or another and aspire now to write a full-length novel,which probably just demonstrates my hubris,but I am after all a hubristic person by nature. I've studying to become a historian of the French Revolution so a lot of my fiction is somewhat (or at times very) 1790s-Europe influenced,both in prose and setting. My favorite writers in terms of both style and subject matter are Vladimir Mayakovsky,Emile Zola,Stanislawa Pyrzybyzewska,and Christopher Marlowe.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Welcome aboard Sir Saint-Just. Sixteen is a fine age to start writing long-form. I believe that was the age I first attempted a novel. Took another decade to finish my first novella, with a novel still awaiting. Ought to be simple enough to beat that tardy record. So what language are you working in?

Welcome aboard Sir Saint-Just. Sixteen is a fine age to start writing long-form. I believe that was the age I first attempted a novel. Took another decade to finish my first novella, with a novel still awaiting. Ought to be simple enough to beat that tardy record. So what language are you working in?
Ah,thank you! And I'm working in English. I'm nowhere near good enough at French to write anything notable prose-wise.