• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Salutations

Hello everyone... Once again Face Book has managed to show me the right thing at the right time apparently LOL. I look forward to all the interesting things you all write on here and hoepfully inspiration will help me show you all some of my ideas too >^.^<

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Hey Mdnight!

We're glad to have you here. Do you do much writing? If so, what kinds of projects have you been working on?

Thank you for the warm welcome!!!! ooo Projects! LOL I've been working on one for over 20 years LMAO! Seriously, never think you can write a novel when you're 7 or it'll plague you until you actually do so LMAO.

I am working on a series of novels set in a world I've named Xosha >^.^< It WAS supposed to be one novel, but somehow I've broken it into five separate books. Which is probably for the best anyway LOL. I've finally found an awesome artist to do my cover art. Looking for someone to do up some maps for me, and I'm finally almost satisfied with the first novel's turn out. I think >.> I really need to just finish it and start on book two. My fiancee thinks it's just hysterical that I've been writing the same novel for 23 years. I've finished it 40 times and just haven't been happy with it after proof reading it -.- So my goal.. I will write it one last time and hand it to a publisher!!!! o.o On the plus side every publisher I've sent the prologue too has begged to publish the book, I just never meet their insane dead lines LOL. the last publisher gave me three weeks to have the ifnal draft.. I don't do well under pressure >.< So I'm going to finish at least ONE book before I go looking for a publisher this time LOL

It appears we've all been working on a novel for the past 20 years! Welcome to the forums, Mdnight! I've enjoyed many of your posts and look forward to reading your work.

YAY!!! At least I'm not the only one who seems to be unable to finish an entire novel in a 6 month time period LMAO! Or omg.. the last publisher wanted it in 3 weeks >.< I'm like "Okay.. so it's roughly 300 pages.. but yeah.. I'm not sure I can pull off a hundred pages a week" >.< I absolutely love this place. The challenges are epic.. I love doing them when I can figure out what exactly I'm supposed to do x.x! I love the opinions everyone has about everything. I'm so glad I'm not the only person I know anymore not afraid to speak their mind about anything LOL

My apologies for not being around much... I've been on bed rest and the medication they have me on for the pregnancy make me so tired and forgetful I tend to fall asleep before I even get a chance to log in here.. several times a day x.x It'll take me a few days to catch up on everything.. Bare with me please x.x I've watched some interesting book based movies.. and omg Game of Thrones is my new sunday night thing.. I'm looking for the books now LOL I should be back posting in about a week once I've caught up on everything else...

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Hey Mdnight,

I didn't know that you are pregnant. Congratulations!

My wife had a difficult pregnancy, and was on bed rest for the better part of nine months. I know that it isn't too much fun. I hope that everything goes well for you.

Thanks >^.^< I'll be 11 weeks on thursday x.x The baby's due on December 1. There's just so many complications I haven't had much time for anything. I've even been slacking on my farmville stuff LOL. I'm hoping I get some more energy soon so I can be more active everywhere I need to before I upset everyone I know LOL. I just wanted to let you all I have not fallen off the face of the earth.. I've just been really really tired ever since I stayed up all night to watch the royal wedding LOL Go figure >.<