• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Stone lord, novel of king arthur & stonehenge.out on amazon now

My novel STONE LORD has just become available on Amazon.com or Amazon. uk. This, my first book (though I was widely published in the small press in the 80's) is a novel retelling the legend of KING ARTHUR, but with a twist...it takes the legend back to its earliest roots in the British bronze age...the era of Stonehenge. I live in the area of Stonehenge and have been studying it for years; i have an anthropological background with a particular interest in neolithic/bronze age burial and riitual. Although the book has a 'fantasy' element in using the Arthurian legends, it is probably also one of the more realistic fictional portrayals of belief and ritual of this rather neglected (fiction-wise) era. If you are searching for it on Amazon, you will need my name, J.P. Reedman, as well as the title to find it as it is so new.
I also have a blog site, stone-lord.blogspot.com, and I can also supply signed copies if you contact me there (I can do then a bit cheaper for UK and European buyers (USA buyers are still cheaper via Amazon due to the high postage rates from the UK.)