• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Suddenly, a strange voice emerges from the shadow of your computer processor...

Thaumicist

Dreamer
Why, hello there. Uhh...please allow me to dispense hopeful advances of friendship to you.

As you can no doubt tell from my obvious social ineptitude, I am not in fact a teenage aspiring novelist with an unusual degree of interest in astrophysics, Renaissance magicians and anything steam-powered, but a three-eyed alien from one of the more obscure moons of Jupiter. Nor, as a matter of fact, am I typing this post. Actually, I don't exist. Neither do you. We are all dreams dreamt by the Celestial Author in an attempt to further the great plot. All I can say is, pray It doesn't get writer's block as badly as I have it now, or we're all in a whole {Error 300 Untranslatable Alien Metaphor} of trouble.

Metafiction aside, hi there all; I'm new to writing forums as a general concept, so please, please don't eat me.

TWErvin2

Auror
Thaumicist,

Welcome! Glad you stepped forward and joined. Looking forward crossing paths with you on the forum here.

Terry

Argentum

Troubadour
*cannot help but be drawn to such an interesting welcome post*

Nice to meet you Thaumicist! :) Looking at your page, though, I must say that if you DO live in the "Official Most Boring Town On Earth," we are probably neighbors. Also, please do go into more detail about this hat-with-ears wearing practice you have.